The wieplan configuration software for DIN rail terminal blocks is used to create, order and manage terminal block assembly projects.
wieplan uses computer animations to create documentation for control cabinet projects in the form of drawings, bills of material, and order data.
All terminal block types in the electronic catalog can be ordered via the shopping cart, either individually or as completely built terminal block assemblies. The completed terminal block assembly designs can be transferred to E-CAD tool and managed in project management. It is even possible to print out part lists and drawings, including part numbers and markings.
A bidirectional interface to the CAE engineering tool eplan electronic P8 2.3 further enhances the software’s usefulness.
- Appealing user interfaces as well as user-friendly menu guidance with many functions that support the users in planning their terminal block assemblies.
- The interface to the CAE tool eplan electronic P8 2.3 from Eplan Software and Services enables direct data exchange between the systems and helps to reduce the number of work steps.
- wieplan includes various filters for product search as well as a favorites function that saves basic terminal block configurations thus making them available for other terminal block assemblies.
- Additionally, a permanent plausibility check is available for the design of terminal block assemblies. This plausibility check includes the experience Wieland engineers have gathered when designing their terminal block assemblies. This ensures that the completed terminal block assemblies meet all technical requirements.
- The user is informed about all accessories required in the design, such as end plates. Errors in the terminal block assemblies are thus avoided in advance, providing the best results for the customer. All accessories such as jumpers, end plates and neutral busbars are represented clearly.