Economical, compact and modular. The new I/O fieldbus system is offering a continuous fieldbus concept for the interchange of data between controller and field periphery.
The modular I/O nodes are installed decentralized close to the machine, and networked via the fieldbus. A broad range of I/O modules process the various actuator/sensor signals.
Diverse diagnostic functions permit a significant reduction in machine standstill times.
• Cost-efficiency through a highly modular design
• 2 to 8-channel modules
• Narrow module width of 12,9 mm
• Up to 64 modules can be connected to each bus coupler
• Spring tension connection terminals
• Very fast reaction time
• Individual channel inscription