LED Lamps for Industrial Applications
With its new high-intensity PODIS® LED lamps, WIELAND offers pluggable, maintenance-free lighting solutions for construction, industrial and machine applications.
The PODIS® LED lighting components are especially well-suited for use in industrial applications. Their rugged and durable lamp design ensure high reliability. The high-quality light delivers 2000 lumens with customizable light colors and illumination patterns. These pluggable fixtures ensure flexibility while minimizing installation errors, time, and the need for specialized labor.
Different light distribution curves can be selected depending on the application. A lamp with a standard dispersion is well-suited for uniform illumination of a work area or room. Narrow light cones are possible to illuminate localized work areas such as workstations and a confined area of a machine. Wide light cones are also ideally suited for long and narrow areas such as hallways, tunnels, shafts or wind towers.
Features of the PODIS® LED 2000 lm:
- Various light distribution patterns
- Optimized for work areas, escape routes, shafts, towers, tunnels and more
- Flicker-free and glare-free lighting
- Efficient light source
- Fast, pluggable installation
- Rugged design
- Maintenance-free and extremely durable
- Corrosion-resistant (IP69K)
- Wide temperature range (-25°C to +45°C)
- AC and DC power supplies are possible
- Metal mounting base
- cULus approved for wet locations
- Compact 5W versions and high powered 50W version are also possible
- Magnetic mounting bases are possible
These lamps are available with WIELAND RST® circular connectors or can be connected directly to the PODIS® flexible busbar system. The latter is well suited to use in conveyor systems such as baggage handling systems in airports or post & parcel systems in logistics warehouses. In addition, the system can be used in production facilities such as the automotive industry, and for service & emergency lighting inside elevator shafts and wind towers.