For connecting downlights and recessed spotlights, either with integrated or with separate ballast in applications such as retail lighting. The distinction between the primary circuit (up to 600V) and the connection between the ballast or driver and the luminaire (constant voltage 12...24 V/constant current 350...1,500 mA) and the use of different connector systems or codings prevent any confusion of circuits. Installation is error-free and easy.
- Industrially pre-assembled components.
- GESIS®CLASSIC (GST18®) for mains voltage.
- Easy to plug together on site.
- Easy replacement of faulty ballasts due to the pluggable interface.
- Fast, easy, and safe installation.
- Standardized interfaces for fast replacement
- High functional reliability through prevention of mismating.
- Easy function test for all components using pluggable test adapters.
DOWNLIGHT WITH DRIVER
A driver for downlights with integrated
pluggable mains connection can be used
DOWNLIGHT WITH SEPARATE DRIVER
The pluggable interface GESIS®
can be used between
the electronic ballast and the downlight to enable quick
installation on-site and reduce inventory.
PC BOARD TERMINALS
For a convenient connection between the LED drivers and
the building installation, and for a maintenance-friendly connection
between the driver and the LED module, we offer the WIECON®
printed circuit board male and female connectors.
COHESIVE PLUG SYSTEM
For distribution boxes, luminaire connections,
and as interfaces between the electronic ballast
and the luminaire: GESIS®