With the RST®
connector system we offer a complete infrastructure for architectural lighting installed in façades, for event lighting that is erected and dismantled quickly (from Christmas lights to giant posters), and for safe garden and outdoor lighting. With connectors, device connectors, cable assemblies, and distribution elements we provide the complete infrastructure to supply luminaires with power (mains voltage 230 V/400 V, low voltage) and data (DALI, KNX, DMX etc.).
- RST®CLASSIC (RST20) for three-phase current wiring up to 20 A and with a double tap.
- RST®MINI 5-pole (three-phase current) or 5-pole (230 V + signals) for optimal space.
- RST®MICRO the smallest mains connector for inconspicuous garden installation. Coming Soon!
- Protection against unintentional loosening of the connections.
- Fast, easy, and safe installation.
- High functional reliability through prevention of mismating.
- Easy function test without opening the luminaire.
- Installation without limitation of warranty – the luminaire retains its IP protection through to installation.
- Broad system – the perfect product for every application in terms of the number of poles, coding, dimensions, and design.
Maintenance-friendly and flexible
façade lighting is pluggable by design
Temporary lighting installations for events
and seasonal decoration: pre-assembled
Safe and durable electrical installation
Impressive and pluggable lighting for
gardening and landscaping. Unobtrusive cabling
as well as safe distribution and separation of
power circuits for outdoor use. Coming soon: RST®MICRO