Our solution for recessed and lay-in office light fixtures is a pluggable component system that provides structured electrical installations for power and signals. DALI luminaires use the 5-pole plug system in order to operate the luminaire itself as well as the corresponding control components with a single connection (mains + signal).
The electrical connection of recessed lights is usually time-consuming, requiring the luminaire to be opened, the power supply to be dismantled, and the control cable to be stripped on-site. With pluggable pre-assembled luminaires, the effort required for on-site assembly can be considerably reduced, by as much as 70%.
- Industrially pre-assembled components.
- Easy to plug together on site.
- For mains application (3-pole) and DALI application (5-pole).
- Flexibility to the point in time of luminaire assembly: conventional connection or pluggable with GESIS®.
- Fast, easy, and safe installation.
- Standardized interfaces for fast replacement.
- High functional reliability by preventing mismating.
- Simple adjustment of the installation to local conditions.
Freedom of choice:
Recessed lights with BJB luminaire
terminal blocks can easily be upgraded to
DIMMABLE RECESSED LUMINAIRE
Freedom of choice for dimmable luminaires:
5-pole connection for mains + dimming
signal (e.g. DALI). Pastel blue coding.
COHESIVE PLUG SYSTEM
For distribution and luminaire connection
Pluggable connection integrated into the
connecting pre-assembled cables.