Robust housing for electronic circuits
Wieland Electric presents the new product series wiebox. The new electronics housings are designed for installation on a hat rail. Their distinctive feature is their high robustness as well as the well-assorted set of accessories.
Wieland Electronic currently offers the wiebox either as an all-in-one solution package or as a modular system compiled according to the customer's specific needs.
Two versions of the wiebox series are available: wiebox Standard with a depth of the housing of 114 mm, and wiebox Compact with a depth of the housing of almost 91 mm. The housings of both versions have a width of 22.5 mm and a height of 80 mm and are specified with the IP40 type of protection. The box is comprised of three housing parts and is made of halogen-free polycarbonate.
Depending on the construction version, the built-in housing has room for 4 to 16 codeable blocks with protection type IP20 allowing for a cable cross section of up to 2.5 mm². The rated voltage is 500 V.
The new wiebox is to serve as solution for control cabinet installations in industrial systems. In this case, the customers can simply integrate their electronic circuit into the wiebox housing.
As of now, the wiebox and the well-assorted set of accessories are available in gray, yellow and black.
- Presented on HMI for the first time
- All-in-one solution or modular system
- Electronics housing (IP40) for circuit boards
- - Width of housing 22.5 mm
- - Rated voltage up to 500 Volt
- - 4 - 16 blocks for cable cross sections of up to 2.5 mm²
- - Half-shell construction with three housing parts
- - Pluggable blocks IP20
- - 3 colors (gray, yellow, black), 2 heights of housing
- - wiebox Standard & wiebox Compact