Oil and Gas
Installing control systems in hazardous locations shouldn’t be hazardous to your equipment budget. Wieland provides a broad and complementary range of electronic interface and pluggable interconnect devices specifically approved for hazardous location applications in the petroleum and petrochemical industries.
Whether you’re installing new electronic controls or doing a retrofit upgrade of an existing oil or gas industry installation, Wieland products can save you money while complying with all relevant hazardous location regulations.
Only Wieland can offer a complete range of products designed specifically to meet the demands of Class I, Zone 2 (Division 2) rated areas. Wieland’s line of hazardous location products includes:
- selos, fasis DIN rail terminal blocks Class I, Zone 1(Ex e) /Division 1
- wieNIB Non-Incendive Barriers Class I, Zone 2 (Ex n) / Division 2
- flare Electromechanical Relays Class I, Zone 2 (Ex n) / Division 2
- flare Solid State Relays Class I, Zone 2 (Ex n) / Division 2
- wipos Power Supplies Class I, Division 2 cUR
- revos Multipole Connectors Class I, Zone 2 (Ex n) / Division 2
- gesis RST20i Connectors Class I, Zone 2 (Ex n) / Division 2
- revos COAX Connectors Class I, Zone 2 (Ex n) / Division 2
- Cable Transit (Fire Stop Barrier)
Give Wieland an opportunity to make your equipment and maintenance budget dollars go farther without compromising the safety and efficiency of your system.
Call Wieland today at 1-800-wieland.